2013 - 2015
Axalta Polymer Powders
- June 2015 - Axalta Polymer Powders introduces Coathylene® Sint’ product family for the 3D printing industry
In order to fulfill the very specific product requirements, Axalta Polymer Powders introduces a new Coathylene® product family for the Selective Laser Sintering process of rapid prototyping, nowadays called “3D printing”. Coathylene® SINT PS, or Coathylene® SINT PP are the first products of a rapidly expanding family.
- April 2015 - Coathylene® present at the European Coating Show, Nürnberg, Germany
For many technical reasons, Coathylene® is being used as matting or structuring agent in the paint and coating industry. Axalta’s presence and participation, together with our partner Velox GmbH, at the major European Coating Show gained interest from many visitors.
- December 2014 - Abcite® gains NSF certification for contact with potable water
Abcite® offers a durable and sustainable corrosion protection for water industry infrastructure. The NSF certification for Abcite is a key milestone in Axalta’s development program in this industry.
- June 2014 - Axalta introduces Coathylene® Bio-Based materials as specialty additives
In the continuous search for sustainable solutions, Axalta develops its first bio-based polymer powders for specialty additive applications.
- December 2013 - Abcite® gains ACS certification in France for potable water contact
Following certification in Benelux and Germany, Abcite extends its certification list for potable water contact to France, with the "Attestation de Conformité Sanitaire".
- February 2013 - Abcite® passes the requirements of ISO 20340 and achieves the category C5M for corrosion protection in offshore environments
Abcite® passes the most rigorous standards for corrosion protection and achieves the highest levels of C5M.
- February 2013 - DuPont Polymer Powders becomes Axalta Polymer Powders