Coathylene at the European Coating Show 2017
Axalta will present its Coathylene® portfolio for the paints and varnishes industry at the European Coating Show taking place in Nuremberg (Germany) on April 4 - 6, 2017.
Based on pure polymers, Coathylene thermoplastic powders offer an attractive alternative to waxes and will be used as additives in paint and varnish formulations to obtain:
- satin and matt finishes
- structural effects
- anti-slip surfaces
Typical applications are:
- road marking
- interior and exterior structured paint
- vehicle body parts
- wood & metal furniture coatings
- metal casings, electrical box coatings
- marine coatings, ship decking
- swimming pools and the surrounding infrastructure
- heavy duty industrial flooring
Curious? We would be pleased to welcome you in Hall 1, booth 1-426.