You are about to leave this website
Axalta is not responsible for content you are about to view
Plascoat PPA 665 / PPA 665 XL
Thermoplastic coatings for lining the inside of fire extinguishers
Key features and benefits
- Best service life
- Wide coating window
- Easy to achieve good coating integrity
- Resistance to AFFF's
- Ability to coat up to 360 cylinders per hour
- Long-term adhesion and protection of the metal
- Conformity to requirements of EN3
What applications can Plascoat PPA 665 / PPA 665 XL be used in?
Plascoat PPA 665 will be used for the internal lining of water filled fire extinguishers.
How is Plascoat PPA 665 / PPA 665 XL applied?
- Roto lining, this requires the grade Plascoat PPA 665
- Spraying, this requires the grade Plascoat PPA 665XL
Which colours are available?
Plascoat PPA 665 is available in:
Other colours upon request.
Plascoat PPA 665 / PPA 665 XL approvals
Meets the relevant EN-3 requirements.