Black as cool as white
Each colour reflects heat differently. Alesta® Cool enhances infrared reflection, reducing the temperature of the painted surface. This technical innovation reduces heat transfer, lowering mechanical stress acting on the metal and thus improving colour stability, gloss and the film’s mechanical properties.
Alesta® Cool formulations can reduce the surface temperature up to 20%.
Some dark colours are available in Alesta® Cool quality in high gloss,
semi-gloss and matt appearance.
Architecture and construction, such as roofs, cladding panels, sunblinds, outdoor furniture, etc.
Can also be used in the transportation industry where reducing heat does make sense, like for animal transportation trailers and agricultural machinery
- Polyester powder coating
- Can improve TSR value by up to 20%
- Can reduce surface temperature by 20%
- Black Ral 9005 Alesta® Cool behaves equal as a white Ral 9010 standard product.
- Reduces the need for air-conditioning
- Can be applied like any other powder coating
- Excellent colour and gloss stability
- Outstanding mechanical properties
- Enhances the infrared reflection
- Reducing the surface temperature of the painted surface
- The total solar reflectance value can be increased by 20% for dark colours
- Reduces the transfer of heat to the metal
- Qualicoat Class 1 & GSB Florida 1 (Standard) certified