Got A Question?
High Temperature Coatings
Alesta® High Temperature silicone powder coatings beautify and protect surfaces exposed to prolonged temperatures that reach up to 1000°F, depending on the product. It provides excellent color and gloss stability, resists de-lamination and cracking and protects from pre-mature corrosion.
Feature and Benefits:
Alesta High-Temperature powder coating products beautify and protect.
- Excellent color and gloss stability
- Resists de-lamination and cracking when exposed to high temperatures
- Protects from premature corrosion
Ideal applications for high temp powder coating:
- Exterior surfaces of outdoor barbecue grills
- Engine exhausts components
- Auto parts
- Outdoor furnaces
- Agriculture and Construction Equipment (ACE) components
*For applications not listed above consult TDS.