Got A Question?
Antimicrobial Powder Coating and Additive Offerings
Alesta AM and Alesta RALGuard HAA
Alesta® AM is a patented powder coating solution treated with silver ion or silver zeolite technology that is known to inhibit the growth of microbes on powder coated surfaces. These coatings provide corrosion protection to high traffic areas, such as healthcare envrionments and school facilties.
- School & Childcare Facilities
- Public Transit
- Parks & Playground Structures
- Medical Equipment
- Water Treatment Plants
- Food Service Packaging Equipment
Alesta® RALGuardTM HAA is a patented antimicrobial additive designed to inhibit the growth and transmission of harmful microbes on powder coated surfaces. Simply add 5% RALGuardTM HAA additive to any Alesta® RAL HAA powder coating to incorporate antimicrobial properties.
Benefits and Features:
- Compatible with all Alesta® RAL HAA powder coatings
- Represents an alternative to custom-formulated antimicrobial powders
- Can be 40% less expensive than a minimum 400 lb custom-formulated antimicrobial powder