Axalta Business Council
Providing truck, fleet, RV and specialty vehicle repair business owners and managers with the leadership skills to improve shop efficiency, enhance profitability and grow their business.
The goal of the council is to promote an environment where owners and managers can interact with other professionals, share best practices and further develop their business management skills.
- Meetings are led by industry expert Mike Anderson of Collision Advice and hosted by Axalta Coating Systems.
- Council members are selected from non-competing locations and meet quarterly in January, April, July and October.Agenda generally covers three primary areas:
- Accounting and Human Resources
- Sales and Marketing
- Meeting agenda and locations are driven by the members to meet their needs and interests.
- Current council includes members that specialize in RVs, emergency vehicles, heavy duty trucks, equipment, trailers and fleets.