Thermoplastic coatings that start tough, stay tough.
Abcite thermoplastic powder coatings are formulated for toughness and chip resistance without a primer undercoat. They provide excellent corrosion and UV protection and can be sprayed electrostatically or fluid bed dipped. They’re tough enough for lasting performance in a wide variety of exterior applications, including outdoor furniture, light poles, sign posts, playground equipment, railings and stairways, fencing panels, bike racks, cable grids, battery trays, perforated steel and more.
Specify Abcite thermoplastic powder coatings for its many benefits.
- Available in white and black
- Superior corrosion resistance/salt spray results
- Superior adhesion
- Impact, abrasion and chemical resistance
- Suitable for fluidized bed or electrostatic spray application
- One pass coating process/primeless application
- Environmentally friendly with zero VOCs
- 5-year shelf life at 77°F
- Field repairable
- Soft feel
- Noise absorption
xAbcite_glass_surfaces_Brochure (pdf | 415.82 KB)
xAbcite_marine_offshore_yellow_Brochure (pdf | 475.57 KB)
xAbcite_transportation_Brochure.pdf (pdf | 490.13 KB)
xAXL_BRO_abcite_water_infrastructure.pdf (pdf | 515.91 KB)
xAXL_BRO_abcite_outdoor_furniture.pdf (pdf | 497.89 KB)
xWorld_Pipelines_Abcite article_June_2016 (pdf | 632.84 KB)