SCALES & TERMINALS
Rugged. Reliable. Right for your shop.
PMA 7501 Scale
The PMA 7501 mixing scale is compact and rugged for fast, reliable and accurate paint mixing.
- No guesswork. This scale is accurate to 0.1 g per 1,000-g range. 7500 gram capacity
- Able to mix very small quantities with confidence
- Safe for your shop and employees. Explosion proof (Class 1, Div. 1 approved).
- Paint and solvent resistant, so you know it will last
- Adjustable high contrast backlit display for easy viewing
TopMix 2.Touch Terminal
Compact in size and easy to see and use, the TopMix2.Touch is the ideal terminal for Zone 1 | Class I, Div. 1 hazardous areas (Explosion proof).
- Large (15-inch) color display with Multi-Touch function can be used with or without gloves
- Glass-front display cleans quickly and easily
- One-Cable-Technology inside the Class I Div Area saves time with quick, easy installation
- Tested and approved according to recognized international standards
Eco Mix Terminal
The perfect companion to the Sartorius PMA scale , the EcoMix COMPACT terminal extends the capability of the scale with a terminal that can be set up in the way that’s best for your operation, through either benchtop or wall mounting bracket. It even connects to heavy-duty, five-gallon paint scales on the mixing room floor.
- Affordable solution for paint mixing in hazardous areas
- Backward-compatible, terminal-only version used for extending the capabilities of an available PMA scale.
- Easy-to-read SVGA display
- Complete QWERTY keypad
- Combined benchtop/wall-mounting bracket
- Approved for use in areas exposed to the risk of fire
ADT645 Ex Touch Terminal
The ADT645 makes it easier than ever to work with your PC. Everything can be done right from the touch display or the full-size keyboard. Solvent resistant and built in an easy-to-clean stainless steel housing, it holds up to the automotive refinish environment and works will all paint and office software.
- Large (14-inch) flat-screen color terminal with touch display is easy to read and adjustable to avoid glare
- Bright display helps you select the right color formula for the job
- Meets all international hazardous area standards, to ensure safety in every shop
- Can be connected directly to scales for accurate measuring and mixing