Axalta sponsored or facilitated performance groups, comprised of non-competing collision repair businesses, are designed to help customers learn industry best practices and network.
Axalta offers nationally and local performance groups to meet your needs.
- Benchmarking with industry peers can help provide focus on where opportunities for improvement exist.
- Networking can provide an opportunity to look at your business from an outside-in perspective to provide renewed focus and direction.
- Members often return to their facilities with innovative ideas and action plans.
As a way to network nationally, Axalta offers business councils.
- Organized by business type (e.g., dealers, independents, MSOs, commercial vehicles) and participant role (e.g., owner and manager).
- Meet three to four times per year for two days at a time (national travel required).
- Professional facilitators guide each group.
- Attendees are provided a secure/coded Performance Group report in tabular or graphical form showing a direct comparison of group members.
- High standards set for the sharing of ideas and accountability to follow up on action plans.
- Agenda topics suggested by group members.
As a way to network locally/regionally, Axalta offers local performance groups.
- Flexible meeting frequency, but generally one to two times a year with limited travel requirements.
- Guided by Business Development Managers familiar with the market and your business.
- Attendees have access to a financial management budgeting tool to compare their results to the budgets they established with help from the Business Development Manager.
- Group financial discussions center on national or regional averages; no direct financial comparison is performed.
- Flexible, customized topics, with emphasis placed on education and improving operational performance metrics.
- Often a portion of the meeting is dedicated to a ProfitNet user group session.
- Agenda topics are suggested by the members.